- Altitude; 13 m (43 ft).
- The average temperature in Andalucia, Spain is 18.8 °C (66 °F).
- The range of average monthly temperatures is 17.5 °C.
- The warmest average max/ high temperature is 36 °C (97 °F) in July & August.
- The coolest average min/ low temperature is 6 °C (43 °F) in January & February.
- Andalucia receives on average 559 mm (22.0 in) of precipitation annually or 47 mm (1.8 in) each month.
- On balance there are 57 days annually on which greater than 0.1 mm (0.004 in) of precipitation (rain, sleet, snow or hail) occurs or 5 days on an average month.
- The month with the driest weather is July when on balance 1 mm (0.0 in) of rain, sleet, hail or snow falls across 0 days.
- The month with the wettest weather is March when on balance 90 mm (3.5 in) of rain, sleet, hail or snow falls across 9 days.
- Mean relative humidity for an average year is recorded as 68.3% and on a monthly basis it ranges from 54% in July to 81% in December.
- Hours of sunshine range between 4.8 hours per day in December and 11.6 hours per day in July.
- On balance there are 2890 sunshine hours annually and approximately 7.9 sunlight hours for each day.
- On balance there are 5 days annually with measurable frost and in January there are on average 2 days with frost.
Andalucia Climate Graph (Metric | Imperial units)